• Top AEW Wrestler Is Hurt Pretty Bad Due To Multiple Injuries
According to the Wrestling Observer, AEW World Champion Kenny Omega is badly hurt and he’s been dealing with the following things:
– He sliced up his hand (which required 7 stitches) at AEW Double Or Nothing 2021 while hitting Pac with a Title belt.
– Deep bone bruise near his tailbone.
– An athletic hernia.
– Normal wear and tear on his knees.
– Had a stomach virus last week.
During the fan fest before Double Or Nothing, Omega noted that he sometimes wakes up and thinks his time to retire is near as his body hurts very badly. Omega will turn 38 in October.
It doesn’t look like Omega will be taking time off soon, as he has the following matches lined up:
– Impact World Title defense against Moose this Saturday night at Against All Odds (If he wins, then he’ll defend the Title against Sami Callihan at Slammiversary on July 17th)
– AEW World Title defense against Jungle Boy on the June 26th episode of Dynamite
– AAA Mega Title defense against Andrade El Idolo at AAA TripleMania XXIX on August 14th
– AEW All Out 2021 on September 5th (he’ll most likely remain the AEW World Champion and defend at this PPV)
WATCH: Hot Valet From New Japan Pro Wrestling:
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (June 11, 1995) – WWF Wrestling Challenge
On this day in 1995, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Wrestling Challenge’.
It was broadcasted from Johnstown, Pennsylvania and featured pre-taped matches, promos & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF King of the Ring 1995’ PPV.
The match-card can be found right here:
– Double J Jeff Jarrett vs. Kenny Kendall
– The British Bulldog vs. Owen Hart (From Raw)
– Bam Bam Bigelow vs. Reginald Walker
– Skip vs. Doug Smith
– Rad Radford vs. Jerry Flynn
– Man Mountain Rock vs. Brooklyn Brawler