• Top WWE Star Could Be Returning From Injury Sooner Than Expected
During her match against Bianca Belair for the RAW Women’s Championship at WWE SummerSlam 2022, Becky Lynch separated her shoulder.
The next night on RAW, she confirmed the injury and got attacked backstage by Bayley’s stable, so she could be written off WWE programming.
During a recent Instagram Live session with WWF Legend The Rock, The Great One asked The Man about her injury progress and below is what she said:
“Oh good, yeah. I feel like I’ve gotten a bunch more mobility in it. Because when it happened it was so painful that I was like, ‘Oh no, I’m gonna be out for a long, long time.’
But now it’s healing up real quick. I’m feeling strong, I’m feeling good. So I’m hoping it won’t be much time at all.”
According to PWInsider, Becky was backstage at last week’s RAW. When a wrestler is backstage at a show a few weeks or months after an injury, it’s usually a good sign, that they are scheduled to return sooner than expected.
WATCH: Becky Lynch Shows Off Her Butt (Part 3):
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (October 9, 1995) – WWF Monday Night RAW
On this day in 1995, the World Wrestling Federation aired another episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Monday Night RAW’.
It was broadcasted from the Grand Center in Grand Rapids, Michigan and featured matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF In Your House 4: Great White North’ PPV.
Here’s the card:
– Owen Hart, Yokozuna & The British Bulldog vs. Undertaker, Diesel & Shawn Michaels
– Bret Hart/Jerry The King Lawler/Isaac Yankem D.D.S. Highlights
– Skip (Chris Candido) vs. Fatu (Rikishi)
– Doc Hendrix/Jim Cornette/British Bulldog/King Mable Interview