• Top WWE Star Is Trying To Return In Time For WrestleMania 38
On this week’s episode of RAW, Paul Heyman revealed that Brock Lesnar is scheduled to defend the WWE Championship against Bobby Lashley on the March 5th WWE Live Event at Madison Square Garden.
Heyman noted that if Lashley isn’t cleared to compete, then he will personally find a suitable replacement as Brock’s opponent.
It looks like Heyman will have to find an opponent from Brock, because Lashley has been pulled from the advertising of this event and the new ad only states that Brock will defend the WWE Title.
While initial reports stated that Lashley will be out of action for 4 months due to his shoulder injury (which he suffered at the Royal Rumble) and will definitely miss WrestleMania 38, The All Mighty hasn’t given up and is trying his best to get cleared in time for the biggest show of the year.
It should be noted that Drew was facing neck issues and was told in January that he will miss WrestleMania 38, but he rehabbed so hard that he got cleared and ended up returning within a month!
WATCH: Former WWE Diva Nidia Strips Torrie Wilson:
• ON THIS DAY IN WCW HISTORY (February 26, 1994) – WCW Power Hour
On this day in 1994, World Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW Power Hour’.
It featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WCW Spring Stampede 1994’ PPV.
Here’s the card:
– Clip: Nick Bockwinkel/Freebirds (SuperBrawl IV)
– Dustin Rhodes, Sting & Brian Pillman vs. The Claw, The Terrorist & Denny Brown
– The Nasty Boys vs. Scott Sandlin & Randy Hogan
– Flashback: Norman the Lunatic vs. Kevin Sullivan (Clash X, 2/6/90)
– Thunder & Lightning vs. J.D. Wolfe & Big Daddy
– Promo: Ricky Steamboat
– Ric Flair vs. Bob Cook
– The Hi-light Zone
– Harlem Heat vs. Johnny B. Badd & Michael Hayes (Worldwide)
– Clip: Johnny B. Badd vs. Jimmy Garvin (SuperBrawl IV)