• Triple H Comments On Chris Jericho’s Return To WWE Programming
Current AEW Superstar & WWF Legend Chris Jericho is returning to WWE programming after almost 3 years!
WWE has announced that Jericho will be appearing on Steve Austin’s Broken Skull Sessions on the WWE Network on April 11th, the day of WrestleMania 37 (Night 2).
Jericho wrote the following about it on Instagram:
“Kicking open the #forbiddendoor…. #AustinVsJericho April 11 on @peacocktv!! #BrokenSkullSessions @steveaustinbsr @allelitewrestling @wwe”
View this post on Instagram
During a conference call to promote the upcoming NXT TakeOver: Stand & Deliver event, Triple H was asked about Jericho’s appearance on Broken Skull Sessions.
Triple H said Vince McMahon always said that WWE is open for business, so he’s not surprised that this is happening.
No word yet on what AEW will get in return if this is a proper business deal.
WATCH: Stephanie McMahon’s Buns Exposed By Triple H:
You can download our official WrestleFeed mobile app to check out more Wrestling news & Divas content. Tap here to download.
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (April 2, 1989) – WWF Wrestling Challenge (Countdown to WrestleMania V)
On this day in 1989, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Wrestling Challenge’.
This “Countdown to WrestleMania V Special” episode was broadcasted from Atlantic City, NJ.
The card can be found right here:
– Jake The Snake Roberts/Andre The Giant – Highlights/Interviews
– Powers of Pain/Demolition – Highlights/Interviews
– Various Interviews/Highlights
– Hulk Hogan/Randy Savage – Highlights/Interviews
– Rick Rude/Ultimate Warrior – Highlights/Interviews