• “Triple H paralyzed two or three people” – ECW Legend
During an interview with PTM’s Vinny Vegas, ECW Legend Sabu went on to claim that DX members Shawn Michaels & Triple H are unsafe in the ring.
Here’s what the former ECW World Heavyweight Champion said:
“A lot of wrestlers got paralyzed by Triple H and by Shawn Michaels with their horrible stiff finishes.
Triple H probably paralyzed two or three people. There are two or three guys in wheelchairs because of him.
I do not think I put anybody in a wheelchair. I might have put one person, maybe, they probably deserved it though.”
HHH & HBK are not only two of the greatest of all time, but they are also considered two of the greatest workers of all time, so this claim by Sabu comes as a shock to many.
WATCH: Stephanie McMahon’s Buns Exposed By Triple H:
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (December 25, 2000) – WWF RAW IS WAR
On this day in 2000, the World Wrestling Federation aired another LIVE episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF RAW IS WAR’.
It was broadcasted from the McKenzie Arena in Chattanooga, Tennessee and featured matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF Royal Rumble 2001’ PPV.
Here’s the match-card:
1. Hardy Boyz vs. Chris Benoit & Dean Malenko
2. WWF Hardcore Title: Steve Blackman vs. Hardcore Holly vs. Raven
3. Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Kane
4. Too Cool vs. T&A
5. Christian & Edge & Kurt Angle vs. Chris Jericho & The Dudley Boyz
6. Right To Censor vs. The APA
7. The Rock vs. The Undertaker