• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (July 8, 1995) – WWF Superstars
On this day in 1995, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Superstars’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Stabler Arena in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania and featured matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF In Your House 2: The Lumberjacks’ PPV.
Here’s the card:
– Vince McMahon announced that WWF President Jack Tunney had stepped down
– Jean-Pierre LaFitte vs. Nick Barberri
– Hakushi vs. Jeff Hardy
– Men on a Mission vs. The Smoking Gunns
• Ultimate Warrior Competed In His Final WWF Televised Match 24 Years Ago Today
On this day in 1996, the World Wrestling Federation aired another episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Monday Night RAW’.
It was broadcasted from the Brown County Expo in Green Bay, Wisconsin and featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF In Your House 9: International Incident’ PPV.
On this show, late WWE Hall of Famer The Ultimate Warrior wrestled his final televised match in the WWF, when he faced Owen Hart on Monday Night RAW.
You can watch it below:
Below is the match-card from RAW that night:
1. The Ultimate Warrior vs. Owen Hart
2. Savio Vega vs. Justin Bradshaw
3. Davey Boy Smith & Vader vs. The Godwinns
Warrior was scheduled to team with Shawn Michaels and Ahmed Johnson to face Owen Hart, Davey Boy Smith, and Vader at In Your House 9 later that month, but the WWF terminated Warrior’s contract when he missed several house shows and taking time off.
WATCH: Sasha Banks’ Major Wardrobe Malfunction: