• On This Day In Pro Wrestling History (March 24, 1996) – WCW Uncensored 1996
On this day in Pro Wrestling history on March 24, 1996, WCW Uncensored 1996 PPV took place at the Tupelo Coliseum in Tupelo, Mississippi. The main event of the show was a “Doomsday Cage Match”.
Below are the results:
– WCW United States Heavyweight Championship: Konnan (c) def. Eddie Guerrero to retain the Title.
– The Belfast Bruiser def. Lord Steven Regal via DQ.
– Col. Robert Parker def. Madusa
– The Booty Man (with The Booty Babe) def. Diamond Dallas Page
– The Giant (with Jimmy Hart) def. Loch Ness
– Chicago Street Fight: Sting & Booker T def. The Road Warriors (Hawk and Animal)
– Doomsday Cage Match: Hulk Hogan & Randy Savage def. Ric Flair, Arn Anderson, Meng, The Barbarian, Lex Luger, The Taskmaster, Z-Gangsta & The Ultimate Solution (with Woman, Miss Elizabeth and Jimmy Hart)
• Update: Daniel Bryan NOT Required To Fulfill Any Extra Condition For His Return
Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer recently reported that Daniel Bryan will be required undergo ImPACT testing and neuropsychological evaluation after every match until WWE’s doctor feel comfortable and think there’s no more need.
However, Dave Meltzer is wrong again and that’s not the case. According to DirtySheets.Net, Bryan doesn’t have to fulfill any extra condition for his in-ring return as he’s completely cleared.
Furthermore, Dirty Sheets noted that WWE wrestlers are tested for concussions every month (regardless of their past history) as it costs them only $20 because one of the doctors who developed ImPACT testing is Joseph Maroon and he works for WWE.