• On This Day In Pro Wrestling History (October 25, 1976) – WWWF MSG House Show
On this day in Pro Wrestling history on October 25, 1976, the World Wide Wrestling Federation held a televised house show in the world’s most famous arena, Madison Square Garden in New York City, New York.
The results can be found here:
– Manuel Soto defeated Johnny Rodz
– Pete Sanchez wrestled Kevin Sullivan to a draw
– Victor Rivera defeated Baron Mikel Scicluna
– Tor Kamata defeated Jose Gonzales
– Bobo Brazil defeated Gashouse Gilbert
– 3 Out Of 5 Falls: Andre The Giant, Billy White Wolf & Chief Jay Strongbow defeated Bruiser Brody, Executioner #1 & Executioner #2
– Ivan Putski defeated Stan Hansen via DQ
– WWWF World Heavyweight Title: Bruno Sammartino (C) defeated Nikolai Volkoff
• Update On How Long Roman Reigns Is Expected To Be Out Of Action
As we all know, “The Big Dog” Roman Reigns announced on this week’s RAW that he is suffering from leukemia once again and he’s going to be on a hiatus now.
Leukemia, a very serious form of cancer, has an 5-year survival rate of 57% (the percentage of patients alive 5 years after the disease is diagnosed).
While Reigns hasn’t revealed which kind of leukemia he has, Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (ALL) and Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) is the most common in young adults.
Treatment time for ‘ALL’ is 2 years, while the treatment time for ‘AML’ various from several months to a year (depending on if chemotherapy is required).
With that being said, some fans are expecting Reigns to return in-time for WrestleMania 35, but chances of him making such a quick return could be slim.
Let’s pray and hope for the best for Leati Joseph Anoaʻi.
WATCH: Fan Kisses Roman Reigns At WWE Event: