• OLD SCHOOL HISTORY (November 13, 2000) – WWF RAW IS WAR
On this day in 2000, the World Wrestling Federation aired another LIVE episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF RAW IS WAR’.
It was broadcasted from the Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio and featured matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF Survivor Series 2000’ PPV.
Here’s the card:
1. WWF World Heavyweight Title: Kurt Angle vs. Crash
2. Hardcore Match: Chris Jericho & Steve Blackman vs. Kane & Test
3. Dudley Boyz vs. Raven & Tazz
4. Crash & Hardcore Holly & The Undertaker vs. Christian & Edge & Kurt Angle
5. WWF World Tag Team Titles & WWF World Women’s Title: Lita & The Hardy Boyz vs. Ivory & The Right To Censor
6. WWF European Title: William Regal vs. Road Dogg
7. Billy Gunn & Chyna & Steve Austin & The Rock vs. The Radicalz
• Update On Who Busted Open Becky Lynch On RAW
As seen in the main event segment of this week’s RAW, SmackDown’s women’s roster invaded RAW and attacked the women from RAW.
During this brawl, SmackDown Women’s Champion Becky Lynch got busted open, but it wasn’t quite clear how it happened as Becky basically beat up whoever came in her way, especially Ronda Rousey.
However, after watching the footage several times and many fans also noticing it, Becky ate an elbow from Nia Jax in the ring and this resulted in her being busted wide open.
Some fans falsely blamed Dana Brooke for injuring Becky and below is what Dana tweeted:
Think before you speak.. 🙄 blind as a bat 🦇
— Dana Brooke WWE (@DanaBrookeWWE) November 13, 2018
If you missed the invasion, you can watch it below:
Below is what SmackDown Live Commissioner Shane McMahon tweeted after the invasion:
— Shane McMahon (@shanemcmahon) November 13, 2018
Below is what Becky tweeted regarding getting busted open:
Irish war paint. pic.twitter.com/AmW4ufsbUW
— The Man (@BeckyLynchWWE) November 13, 2018