• Vickie Guerrero Wants AEW To Sign Another Released WWE Superstar
Ruby Riott was released from her WWE contract on June 2, 2021 and is currently waiting for her 90-days non-compete clause to end.
Eddie Guerrero’s widow Vickie Guerrero, who currently works as an on-screen manager in Tony Khan’s All Elite Wrestling, stated on the ‘Thoughts Count Anywhere’ podcast that she wants AEW to sign the former Riott Squad member.
Here’s what Vickie had to say:
“I would love to have Ruby on the roster for AEW. She was really underutilized. Just a great talent and a wholesome human being.”
We recently reported that AEW signed former WWE wrestlers Daniel Bryan (Bryan Danielson) and CM Punk, who are both set to debut in the upcoming months, towards the end of the summer.
WATCH: Revealing Video Of Missy Hyatt In A Lingerie:
• ON THIS DAY IN WRESTLING HISTORY (July 14, 1990) – USWA Texas Challenge TV
On this day in Pro Wrestling history on July 14, 1990, the United States Wrestling Association aired an episode of their weekly TV Show “USWA Texas Challenge”.
The show featured pre-taped matches and interviews including several USWA Wrestlers.
Here’s the card:
– INTERVIEW: Chris & Toni Adams
– Southern Title: Bill Dundee (c) vs. John Tatum (7-4-90, Dallas)
– INTERVIEW: Bill Dundee
– Kerry Von Erich vs. Percy Pringle *sub. for Matt Borne* (7-4-90, Dallas)
– INTERVIEW: John Tatum
– Video recap of Steve Austin/Chris Adams feud
– INTERVIEW: Steve Austin & Jeannie Clark
– Steve Austin & Jeannie Clark vs. Chris & Toni Adams (7-4-90, Dallas)