• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (May 11, 1992) – WWF Prime Time Wrestling
On this day in 1992, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Prime Time Wrestling’.
It featured pre-taped matches, interviews, promos & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF SummerSlam 1992’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– Ted DiBiase vs. Earthquake
– WWF Event Center
– Jim Powers vs. Bob Bradley
– The Legion Of Doom vs. Mark Kay/Kerry Davis
– WWF Update
– Bret Hart vs. Skinner (WWF Intercontinental Title Match)
– The Undertaker vs. Glen Ruth
– Ric Flair vs. Sgt. Slaughter
– Repo Man vs. Virgil
– Crush vs. Kato
– The Bushwhackers vs. Barry Horowitz & Brian Costello
– El Matador Tito Santana vs. Col. Mustafa
– Kamala vs. Sonny Blaze
• Vince McMahon Didn’t Want One Angle During The Money In The Bank Ladder Match
The 2020 Men’s and Women’s Money In The Bank contract winners were determined last night at the WWE Headquarters.
Otis became Mr. Money In The Bank, while Asuka became Ms. Money In The Bank.
One angle during the match which Vince McMahon didn’t want was the fighting in his office. WrestlingNewsco reported that a writer suggested fighting in Vince McMahon’s office, but McMahon limited the angle.
Daniel Bryan and AJ Styles did fight there, but very carefully, and for a very short time as well. The reason behind this was because McMahon didn’t want his office to get “trashy” and he wanted to protect the expensive dinosaur skull from getting damaged in his office.
WATCH: Paige Shows Off Her New B00b Implants (Part 2):