• Vince McMahon Offers WrestleMania 38 Match To Pat McAfee
WWE CEO Vince McMahon appeared on The Pat McAfee Show today. This was Vince’s first live interview in 15 years.
Below are the highlights from this interview:
– Vince said everything WWE does is calculated and is done by very smart people.
– He used to care about what people think about him, but he doesn’t anymore. It used to bother him at first, but you need to understand that not everyone (fans, media) can understand you.
– Vince said he calls WWE “Sports Entertainment” instead of “Pro-Wrestling” because he wants WWE to be different than everybody.
– Vince didn’t know World Wildlife Fund existed.
– Vince revealed that he will induct The Undertaker into the WWE Hall of Fame.
– Talking about The Undertaker’s loyalty, Vince revealed that him and Taker never had a conversation about Undertaker leaving for WCW.
– Vince says this is not work for him, because he loves doing it.
– He brings wrestlers back (even if he had heat with them) for the fans.
– Making WWE a public company helped Vince become a better businessman.
– WrestleMania 1 meant a lot to Vince. It was a big moment for him.
– Vince enjoys physical confrontations.
– Vince works out more for his mental health than his physical health.
– Common Sense is a big part of every decision in WWE.
– Vince loves branding. He thought what has never been used before? That’s when he came up with the “Stupendous” tagline for WrestleMania 38.
– Pat asked Vince if he will live forever. Vince said his mother lived till 101. Vince wants to have one second before he dies where he can say thank you.
– Vince offered Pat an opportunity to wrestle at WrestleMania 38. Pat accepted the offer and Vince said he will find an opponent for him. Pat asked if this is a reality and Vince said he doesn’t bullsh*t.
Also Read: WWE Announces New Match For WrestleMania 38
WATCH: Stacy Keibler Licks Torrie Wilson’s Knockers:
• ON THIS DAY IN NWA HISTORY (March 3, 1984) – NWA World Wide Wrestling
On this day in 1984, Jim Crockett Promotions aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘NWA World Wide Wrestling’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Memorial Coliseum in Winston-Salem, North Carolina and included matches, interviews & storyline segments featuring the 1984 NWA Wrestling Superstars.
The card can be found below:
– MARK & JAY YOUNGBLOOD VS. GARY ROYAL & BARRY ORTON
– STARRCADE ’83 VIDEO
– ANGELO MOSCA JR. VS. IVAN KOLOFF
– ERNIE LADD VS. BRICKHOUSE BROWN
– DICK SLATER VS. GENE LIGON
– STAN HANSEN VS. BARRY HOROWITZ
– TULLY BLANCHARD VS. KEITH LARSEN