• Vince McMahon Paid Over $12 Million To 4 Women – Forced Oral $ex On A Wrestler
As we all know, WWE’s board is investigating a $3 million “hush-money settlement”, that Vince McMahon paid to a former female WWE employee over an alleged affair between them.
This ex-female employee was hired by WWE in 2019 as a paralegal. The January 2022 separation agreement doesn’t allow this ex-employee to discuss her relationship with Vince or disparage him.
The Wall Street Journal has now provided the following updates on this situation:
– Vince actually paid more than $12 million over a span of 16 years to 4 women (who worked for the WWE at some point) to suppress allegations of sexual misconduct and infidelity.
– All 4 women were made to sign non-disclosure agreements.
– Vince paid $7.5 million to a former wrestler who claims Vince forced her into oral $ex. This wrestler also claimed that Vince demoted her and eventually decided to not renew her contract in 2005 when she refused to continue getting physical with Mr. McMahon. This wrestler and her attorney approached Vince in 2018 and negotiated a payment in return of her silence.
– Vince sent n*de photos of himself to a WWE contractor. She accused McMahon of sexual harassment and Vince agreed to paid her $1 million in 2008 and made her sign an NDA.
– McMahon also had a sexual relationship with his manager of 10 years. He gave her $1 million to keep quiet.
– John Laurinaitis is also being investigated for a $1.5 million NDA agreement that was signed in 2012, after misconduct claims against him.
Vince recently stepped down as the CEO & Chairman of the WWE. Stephanie McMahon was named the Interim CEO & Chairwoman.
WATCH: Vince McMahon Kisses Candice Michelle (Part 1):
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (July 8, 1989) – WWF Superstars of Wrestling
On this day in 1989, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Superstars of Wrestling’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Dane County Coliseum in Madison, Wisconsin and featured matches, promos & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF SummerSlam 1989’ PPV.
Here’s the card:
Jimmy Snuka vs. Tom Stone
The Big Boss Man & Akeem vs. Jim Evans & Ron Fails
Dino Bravo vs. Brad Perry
Shawn Michaels & Marty Jannetty vs. Tony Burton & Dusty Wolfe
Koko B. Ware vs. Harley Manson
Mr. Perfect vs. Scott Colton
Greg Valentine vs. Frankie DeFalco