• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (April 6, 1991) – WWF Superstars of Wrestling
On this day in 1991, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Wrestling Challenge’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Pensacola Civic Center in Pensacola, Florida and featured matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF SummerSlam 1991’ PPV.
Here’s the card:
1. Big Boss Man vs. Keith Steinborn
2. The Rockers vs. Pez Whatley & Jeff Sword
3. Mr. Perfect vs. Dale Wolfe
4. Jim Duggan vs. The Brooklyn Brawler
5. Jake Roberts vs. John Allen
6. Ted DiBiase vs. Reno Riggins
• Vince McMahon Planning To Tape Post-WrestleMania 36 Episode Of SmackDown From A Secret Location
WWE managed to tape WrestleMania 36, RAW after WrestleMania and NXT after WrestleMania last week at the Performance Center.
However, with the stay at home order in Florida, WWE is going to have trouble taping footage for their shows from the Performance Center in Orlando.
According to the Wrestling Observer, Vince McMahon has a secret location where he’s planning to tape the post-WrestleMania 36 episode of SmackDown:
“They’re looking to tape SmackDown sometime between now and Friday. I mean, there is a location they’re trying to keep secret. It’s supposed to be in a shut down state, but we’ll see what happens. Maybe they won’t be able to do it, maybe they will, but that’s the goal at least for this week.”
WATCH: Brooke Hogan’s (Hulk Hogan’s Daughter) Private Photos Leaked: