• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (August 19, 1990) – WWF Wrestling Challenge
On this day in 1990, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Wrestling Challenge’.
It was broadcasted from the Veterans Memorial Auditorium in Des Moines, Iowa and featured pre-taped matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF SummerSlam 1990’.
The card can be found right here:
• Jake The Snake Roberts vs. Bob Bradley
• Demolition vs. Ronnie Garvin and Troy Williams
• Sgt. Slaughter Interview
• Nikolai Volkoff vs. Tom Stone
• Barbarian vs. Warren Bianchi
• Summerslam Report
• Paul Roma and Hercules vs. Scott Colton and Rick Rice
• Sapphire Interview
• Ultimate Warrior Interview
• Hulk Hogan Interview
• Bushwhackers vs. Iron Mike Sharpe and Pez Whatley
Announcement: We have launched our ‘WrestleFeed’ App on both Android & iOS. We’re trying to create Wrestling’s own Social Media with it. Apart from all the wrestling news, videos & other updates on the app, we’re also going to do a ‘Wrestling Quiz’ every week before Monday Night RAW soon. The winner of that Quiz will win $100.
Please download our app now! Below are the download links:
Android – http://bit.ly/2IVQ3yU
iOS – https://apple.co/2Oido0R
• Vince McMahon Set To Have 3 Important Meetings Prior To Tonight’s SummerSlam 2018
According to Joe Peisich of the Fired Up podcast, Vince McMahon is set to have 3 important meetings prior to tonight’s SummerSlam 2018 PPV.
Below are the details regarding the meetings:
Meeting 1 (with Brock Lesnar): Vince & Brock are set to finalize the finish to the Universal Championship match along with other top WWE officials.
Meeting 2 (with Randy Orton): Vince is expected to talk to Orton about how old allegations of him harassing new WWE writers back in the day have went viral again.
Meeting 3 (with Daniel Bryan): This meeting is regarding Daniel Bryan’s WWE contract, which expires on September 1st. Word going on is that if he signs a new deal, then he might defeat The Miz or lose to The Miz at SummerSlam 2018 if he doesn’t re-sign.