• ON THIS DAY IN WCW HISTORY (April 22, 1999) – WCW Thunder
On this day in 1999, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW Thunder’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Orlando Arena in Orlando, Florida and featured matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WCW Slamboree 1999’ PPV.
The card of the show can be found here:
1. Hak vs. Hugh Morrus
2. Konnan vs. Scotty Riggs
3. Vampiro vs. Al Green
4. WCW TV Title: Booker T vs. Bobby Duncum Jr.
5. Buff Bagwell vs. Fit Finlay
6. Rick Steiner vs. Disco Inferno
7. Goldberg vs. The Cat
8. Chris Benoit & Dean Malenko & Kidman vs. Perry Saturn & Raven & Rey Mysterio Jr.
• Vince McMahon’s Lawyer Responds To Lawsuit Filed By Former XFL Commissioner For Wrongful Termination
Former XFL Commissioner, Oliver Luck, sued Vince McMahon for millions on Tuesday afternoon after the owner of the league filed for bankruptcy on April 13.
The contract stated that Luck would be due the remaining balance if terminated without cause. Now, Luck is looking to be paid what he’s owed by McMahon.
Darren Rovell shared McMahon’s lawyer’s response on Twitter:
“Vince McMahon’s lawyer Jerry McDevitt on Oliver Luck’s lawsuit suing McMahon of ‘wrongful termination’:
“His allegations will be disputed and the position of Mr. McMahon will be set forth in our response to his lawsuit”.”
Vince McMahon's lawyer Jerry McDevitt on Oliver Luck's lawsuit suing McMahon of "wrongful termination":
"His allegations will be disputed and the position of Mr. McMahon will be set forth in our response to his lawsuit."
— Darren Rovell (@darrenrovell) April 21, 2020
WATCH: Hot Video Of Lana In Lingerie: