• Was A Man Really Arrested For Portraying The Undertaker & Trying To Hit A Bar Bouncer With A Tombstone Piledriver?
We are celebrating 30 years of The Undertaker this month, so let’s address a story that went viral in 2018 (and still circulates on Social Media).
So here’s the story:
A man named Mark Callaway (no, not The Undertaker, whose real name is Mark Calaway) was arrested for being drunk and getting hostile at the Cap ‘N Cock bar in New Brighton, Pennsylvania.
According to the police report, the man told other patrons that he was The Undertaker from WWE, and that they should smash him in the back with a chair so he can prove his toughness.
The man then injured himself and a Bouncer while trying to perform a Tombstone Piledriver.
“When Mr. Callaway was asked to leave by security, he became enraged, and tried to perform a Tombstone Piledriver on the bouncer, which unfortunately injured both of them,” said police chief Carl Carpenter. “We arrived on scene along with an ambulance, and Callaway was transported to a local hospital.”
A lot of people messaged us and asked if this story is real.
The answer is ‘no’, it’s not. This story was published by a satirical website, and then got picked up by a lot of other news outlets because the above photo that was used was very believable.
WATCH: Sara (Undertaker’s Ex-Wife) In A Bikini:
You can download our official WrestleFeed mobile app to check out more Wrestling news & Divas content. Tap here to download.
• OLD SCHOOL HISTORY (November 18, 1986) – WWF Prime Time Wrestling
On this day in 1986, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Prime Time Wrestling’.
It featured pre-taped matches, studio interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF WrestleMania III’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
1. Gorilla Monsoon presents Bobby Heenan with a gift
2. “Leaping” Lanny Poffo vs. Sika
3. B. Brian Blair vs. Brutus Beefcake
4. WWF Wrestling Figures Commercial
5. Bobby Heenan takes Slick to a bank to purchase the contract of Hercules Hernandez
6. Piper’s Pit with Magnificent Muraco, Adrian Adonis & “Cowboy” Bob Orton
7. Davey Boy Smith vs. Iron Sheik
8. Nikolai Volkoff vs. Tama
9. Pedro Morales vs. “Cowboy” Bob Orton
10. WWF Wrestling Figures Commercial
11. Jake “The Snake” Roberts interview
12. Brutus Beefcake & Greg Valentine vs. Junkyard Dog & Tito Santana (from 4/85)
13. Bobby Heenan opens the gift that Gorilla Monsoon gave him