• “Who the hell are these guys?” – Jon Moxley On Backstage Reaction To The Shield’s Big Push
During a recent appearance on Chris Jericho’s Talk Is Jericho podcast, Jon Moxley (fka Dean Ambrose in WWE) talked about The Shield’s big push in WWE, which began in late 2012.
Moxley talked about the negative backstage reaction to them. Here’s what he said:
“People are protective of their stuff. It was a less welcoming environment back then. Some new guy coming in with a big push or some new group coming in they are gonna beat everybody up, and people were like, ‘Who the hell are these guys? They are nobodies.’
It wasn’t like we were big stars from NXT, we were complete nobodies, and we are coming in and beating up The Undertaker and The Rock so people are like again, ‘Who the hell are these guys?'”
WATCH: Kaitlyn In A Pool:
• ON THIS DAY IN WWE HISTORY (November 4, 2002) – WWE Monday Night RAW
On this day in 2002, World Wrestling Entertainment aired another LIVE episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWE Monday Night RAW’.
It was broadcasted from the FleetCenter in Boston, Massachusetts and featured matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWE Survivor Series 2002’ PPV.
Here’s the card:
1. 3 Minute Warning vs. Bubba Ray Dudley & Jeff Hardy
2. Trish Stratus vs. Ivory
3. Lance Storm & William Regal vs. Al Snow & Tommy Dreamer
4. Batista vs. Justin Credible
5. Test vs. Hurricane Helms
6. Rob Van Dam vs. Christian
7. Kane & Booker T vs. Triple H & Chris Jericho