• Why Sunny Hasn’t Been Arrested After Her Recent Car Accident
On March 25th, WWE Hall Of Famer Sunny was involved in a fatal 3-car crash on U.S. 1.
Sunny crashed into a stopped vehicle while driving southbound on U.S. 1, north of Granada Boulevard. The stopped vehicle then crashed into the vehicle in front of it.
The driver of the vehicle (Julian Lafrancis Lasseter of Daytona Beach Shores) hit by Sunny was pronounced dead upon reaching the Halifax Health Medical Center. Sunny was also taken there, but was later released.
People in the 3rd vehicle were also injured, but didn’t need to be taken to a hospital.
The family of Julian Lasseter is now suing Sunny and her partner James F. Pente for negligence, and are seeking over $30,000.
Below is what the lawsuit states:
– Upon information and belief, on or about March 25, 2022, Defendant SYTCH was intoxicated and operating a motor vehicle owned by Defendant PENTE southbound on N. Yonge Street, at or near the intersection of W. Granada Boulevard in Ormond Beach, Volusia County, Florida.
– Defendant SYTCH operated the motor vehicle with the consent, either express or implied, of Defendant PENTE.
– On or about March 25, 2022, Julian L. Lasseter was also operating a motor vehicle southbound on N. Yonge Street, at or near the intersection of W. Granada Boulevard in Ormond Beach, Volusia County, Florida.
– At the time and place referenced in paragraphs 6 and 8 above, Defendant SYTCH negligently operated or maintained her motor vehicle so that it collided with the rear end of Julian L. Lasseter’s motor vehicle, causing severe and incapacitating injuries to Mr. Lasseter. These injuries resulted in his death on March 25, 2022.
According to the Wrestling Observer, Police hasn’t arrested Sunny yet because they are still awaiting her drug test results:
“It’s actually something of a landmark case if and when it goes to court. But anyway that is the basic deal for circuit court. You have to ask for $30K minimum.
And then as far as Tammy not being arrested, most likely the reason is just because law enforcement officials are going to wait until her test comes back and then if the test comes back and they’re also looking for more evidence on the speed the car was going.
[The tests] can take a while depending on the situation so it’s not just alcohol but drug test and drug tests can take a while. So, until that comes back, they probably will not arrest her. But that doesn’t mean because they haven’t arrested her, that they are not looking at arresting her.”
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (April 22, 1990) – WWF Wrestling Challenge
On this day in 1990, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Wrestling Challenge’.
It was broadcasted from the Syracuse War Memorial in Syracuse, New York and featured pre-taped matches, promos & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF SummerSlam 1990’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– Brutus Beefcake defeated Chris Duffy
– Rick Martel defeated Mario Mancini
– The Orient Express vs. Mark Thomas & Ben Allen
– Jimmy Snuka vs. The Brooklyn Brawler
– Bret Hart & Jim Neidhart vs. Black Bart & Al Polic
– Akeem vs. Mike Williams
– Ted DiBiase vs. Sonny Blaze