• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (November 11, 1995) – WCW Saturday Night
On this day in 1995, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW Saturday Night’.
This episode featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WCW World War 3 1995’ PPV.
The card of the show can be found here:
– Disco Inferno vs. Chris Kanyon
– Eddie Guerrero vs. “Loverboy” Bobby Starr
– “Pitbull” Sgt. Craig Pittman vs. Ron Thompson
– Big Bubba Rogers vs. Steve Armstrong
– Barrio Brothers (Ricky Santana & Fidel Sierra) vs. American Males
– “Man of 1,000 Holds” Dean Malenko vs. Todd Morton
– Kurasawa (with Col Robert Parker) vs. “Enforcer” Arn Anderson
• William Regal Wanted To Kiss Vince McMahon’s A$$ – Bruce Prichard
During a recent edition of Something To Wrestle With, Bruce Prichard revealed that it was actually William Regal who interested in moving forward with kissing Vince McMahon’s a$$ angle back in 2001.
Vince was thinking if they should do a swerve in the end and end up hugging, but Regal wanted to go ahead with the kiss.
Below is what Prichard said:
“It wasn’t ‘You know well…’ It was: ‘I love it!’ And when Vince came up to him and goes, ‘Well, do we do a swerve where we don’t and we actually hug?’ Regal was like, ‘No! I should kiss your a$$. I should actually kiss your a$$. Pull your pants down and I kiss your a$$!’
Because he knew that was, for a heel, there’s no more heat than that than to kiss the boss’ a$$. So masterfully done and I credit Regal for doing it the way that it should have been done.”
In case you haven’t watched this segment before, you can watch it below: