• OLD SCHOOL HISTORY (April 17, 1989) – WWF Prime Time Wrestling
On this day in 1989, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Prime Time Wrestling’.
It featured pre-taped matches, studio interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF SummerSlam 1989’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
1. Hillbilly Jim vs. Boris Zhukov
2. The Barbarian vs. Ricky Ataki
3. The Rockers vs. Barry Horowitz & Danny Davis
4. Jake Roberts vs. Dusty Wolfe
5. Rougeau Brothers vs. Tim Horner & Jobber
6. King Haku vs. Louie Spicolli
7. Red Rooster vs. Jobber
8. Twin Towers vs. Stephan DeLeon & Scott Casey
9. The Bushwhackers vs. Lou Fabiano & Tom Stone
10. Hercules vs. Bad News Brown
• WWE Announces New Rule For Money In The Bank Ladder Matches – Climb The Corporate Ladder!
As we noted earlier, PWInsider noted that WWE taped content for Money In The Bank 2020 on the roof of the WWE HQ (Titan Towers).
Below are a couple of photos:
On tonight’s episode of SmackDown, WWE announced a new rule for this year’s Money In The Bank ladder matches.
The match will take place at the WWE HQ. It will begin on the ground floor of the building, and the match will go through 3 floors and the Money In The Bank briefcase will be hanging on the roof of the building.
WWE is billing this as “Climb The Corporate Ladder!”
— WWE on FOX (@WWEonFOX) April 18, 2020
Below is the statement WWE issued regarding this:
“This year’s WWE Money In The Bank Men’s and Women’s Match participants will have an even more unique challenge ahead of them than usual.
The match begins on the ground floor of WWE Headquarters, but the briefcases – containing contracts for a championship match anytime, anyplace – will be hanging all the way up on the roof of the corporate tower.
Catch the historic, groundbreaking matches when WWE Money In The Bank streams live on the award-winning WWE Network on Sunday, May 10, at 7 p.m. ET/4 p.m. PT.”
WATCH: Stephanie McMahon Gets Exposed On RAW During Wedding Segment: