• WWE Changes Money In The Bank 2022 Location, Reason Behind It
WWE was set to return to the Allegiant Stadium in Paradise, Nevada for Money In The Bank 2022 on July 2nd.
However, that isn’t the case anymore.
WWE has now moved this premium live event to the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Paradise, Nevada due to low tickets sales for a stadium show.
SummerSlam 2021 also took place at the Allegiant Stadium and the attendance was 51,326.
With Money In The Bank not being one of WWE’s “Big 4” pay-per-view, they couldn’t sell 50,000 tickets for this event.
Also Read: Update On The Status Of The WWE Brand Split
WATCH: Dawn Marie Suffers A Major Wardrobe Malfunction At WWE Judgment Day 2004:
• ON THIS DAY IN WWE HISTORY (May 26, 2003) – WWE Monday Night RAW
On this day in 2003, World Wrestling Entertainment aired another LIVE episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWE Monday Night RAW’.
This episode was broadcasted from the Mobile Civic Center in Mobile, Alabama and featured matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWE Insurrextion 2003’ PPV.
You can find the match-card below:
1. Booker T vs. Test
2. Stevie Richards vs. Val Venis
3. Christian vs. Goldust
4. White Boy Challenge: Rodney Mack vs. Bubba Ray Dudley
5. Flag Match: Rob Van Dam vs. Sylvan Grenier
6. Triple H vs. Ric Flair & Shawn Michaels