• On This Day In Pro Wrestling History (December 13, 1989) – NWA Starrcade 1989
On this day in Pro Wrestling history on December 13, 1989, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired their annual ‘NWA StarrCade’ event LIVE on PPV from the The Omni in Atlanta, Georgia.
This pay-per-view event featured the ‘Iron Man’ and ‘Iron Team’ tournaments, including a lot of big names & famous Tag Teams.
Here are the results:
– The Steiner Brothers defeated Doom via countout
– Lex Luger defeated Sting
– The Road Warriors defeated Doom
– Ric Flair defeated The Great Muta
– The Steiner Brothers defeated The Road Warriors
– Sting defeated The Great Muta
– The New Wild Samoans defeated Doom
– Lex Luger vs Ric Flair ended in a time-limit draw
– The New Wild Samoans defeated The Steiner Brothers via DQ
– Lex Luger defeated The Great Muta via DQ
– The Road Warriors defeated The New Wild Samoans
– Sting defeated Ric Flair
• WWE Commentator Trolls Becky Lynch By Becoming “The Woman”, Claims Vince McMahon Doesn’t Pay Attention To Becky’s Work
SmackDown Women’s Champion Becky Lynch and WWE commentator Corey Graves have entered a Twitter War.
Becky went on to call Graves “Heenan-lite” and Graves went on to claim that Vince McMahon doesn’t pay attention to Becky’s work:
So Graves has been saying I’m too cocky, and I talk too much on social media – like that’s a bad thing. I drum up more interest in 1 tweet than you do with 5 hours of your Heenan-lite routine every week. Listen, I’m here to make history, you’re just here to observe me do it. pic.twitter.com/Iddsuw3ArY
— The Man (@BeckyLynchWWE) December 12, 2018
— The Woman (@WWEGraves) December 12, 2018
Graves went on to troll Becky by becoming “The Woman” on Twitter: