• On This Day In Pro Wrestling History (December 3, 2000) – ECW Massacre On 34th Street
On this day in Pro Wrestling history on December 3, 2000, ECW aired ‘ECW Massacre On 34th Street’ LIVE on PPV from the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City, New York.
With Paul Heyman’s Extreme Championship Wrestling closing its doors for good around 1 month later, this event hardly featured any legendary ECW names, with the exception of Tommy Dreamer and maybe Rhino.
Here are the results:
– Christian York & Joey Matthews defeated Simon Diamond & Johnny Swinger
– EZ Money defeated Balls Mahoney
– Nova defeated Julio Dinero
– ECW World Tag Team Championship: Danny Doring & Amish Roadkill defeated The F.B.I. (c)
– C.W. Anderson defeated Tommy Dreamer
– ECW World TV Championship: Rhino (c) defeated Spike Dudley
– The Unholy Alliance defeated Super Crazy & Kid Kash
– 3-Way Dance – ECW World Heavyweight Championship: Steve Corino (c) defeated Jerry Lynn & Justin Credible
• WWE Confuses Fans With Seth Rollins’ Status After RAW
After Seth Rollins disrespected the entire RAW locker room on last week’s RAW, fans thought that Rollins has turned heel.
However, WWE is still holding back on Rollins’ heel turn and he’s still being portrayed as a babyface.
On last night’s RAW, Rollins apologized to Kevin Owens and said he didn’t have anything to do with AOP attacking him last week, but Owens didn’t believe him.
After AOP attacked Owens once again on this week’s RAW, Rollins maintained his statement that he has nothing to do with AOP and said he didn’t come out to help Owens because Owens said he doesn’t need his help.
After RAW went off the air, Rollins teamed up with RAW Tag Team Champions The Viking Raiders (who are babyfaces) to defeat The O.C. in a quick dark match.
This left a lot of fans confused as the current storyline is that Rollins hasn’t completely turned heel and is still portraying himself as a good guy on TV.
WATCH: Former WWE Diva Layla Shows Off Her Big Juggs: