• WWE Couldn’t Get Mike Tyson For SummerSlam 2021 Role
According to PWInsider, WWE tried to book Mike Tyson for a SummerSlam 2021 role, but couldn’t reach a deal.
WWE wanted Tyson to be the voiceover artist for the SummerSlam 2021 opening package:
“WWE plans called for Tyson to be the voiceover artist for opening video package for Saturday’s Summerslam PPV, which we are told will be built around WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns vs. John Cena.”
No word yet on why a deal couldn’t be reached between the two parties.
Also Read: Real Reason Behind Bray Wyatt’s WWE Release
WATCH: Revealing Videos Of Former ECW/WWE Diva Dawn Marie (Part 1):
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (August 19, 1990) – WWF Wrestling Challenge
On this day in 1990, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Wrestling Challenge’.
It was pre-taped at the Veterans Memorial Auditorium in Des Moines, Iowa and featured matches, promos & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF SummerSlam 1990’.
The card can be found right here:
– Jake “The Snake” Roberts vs. Bob Bradley
– Demolition vs. Ronnie Garvin & Troy Williams
– Sgt. Slaughter Interview
– Nikolai Volkoff vs. Tom Stone
– The Barbarian vs. Warren Bianchi
– SummerSlam Report
– Paul Roma & Hercules vs. Scott Colton & Rick Rice
– Sapphire Interview
– The Ultimate Warrior Interview
– Hulk Hogan Interview
– The Bushwhackers vs. Iron Mike Sharpe & Pez Whatley