• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (December 21, 1985) – NWA World Championship Wrestling
On this day in 1985, Jim Crockett Promotions aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘NWA World Championship Wrestling’.
This episode was pre-taped from the WTBS Studios in Atlanta, Georgia and featured matches, interviews & storyline segments featuring the 1985 NWA Wrestling Superstars.
The card of the show can be found here:
– Ole Anderson vs. Bob Wayne
– Nikita Koloff vs. Tony Zane
– The Barbarian vs. Richard Dunn
– Khrucher Khruchiev vs. Bill Mulkey
– Tully Blanchard (w/Baby Doll) vs. Vernon Deaton
– Sam Houston vs. Kent Glover
– Ron Garvin & Manny Fernandez vs. Thunderfoot & Black Bart
– Rock n Roll Express vs. Randy Mulkey & Larry Clarke
– Magnum TA vs. George South
– Arn Anderson vs. Josh Strudd
– Ivan Koloff vs. Don Turner
WATCH: Lana Enjoying Herself In A Bikini:
• WWE Drops Angle With Alexa Bliss
As seen on this week’s episode of RAW, Mr. McMahon revealed that him, Triple H, Stephanie McMahon & Shane McMahon are going to run both RAW & SmackDown from now on.
With that being said, Paige is no longer the General Manager of SmackDown.
While this wasn’t announced, Alexa Bliss is no longer going to manage the RAW Women’s Division and that’s why she didn’t appear on RAW.
With Baron Corbin being out of power, Alexa’s time as an authority figure is over as well.
With Alexa Bliss being cleared to return to in-ring action, expect her to return in a wrestling role now.