• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (March 26, 1995) – WWF Wrestling Challenge
On this day in 1995, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Wrestling Challenge’.
It was broadcasted from North Charleston, West Virginia and featured pre-taped matches, promos & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF WrestleMania XI’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– Men on a Mission vs. Ken Raper & Gary Sabaugh (M.O.M. Heel Turn!)
– Owen Hart vs. Chris Tipton
– Man Mountain Rock vs. Scrub
– Kama vs. Bob Cook
– WrestleMania Report
– Blu Brothers vs. Ray Hudson and Chad Byrd
– Razor Ramon vs. The Black Phantom
• WWE Fixes Major Botch On The Undertaker’s New T-Shirt
With AJ Styles calling The Undertaker an old man in their WrestleMania 36 feud, WWE released a new T-Shirt for The Undertaker.
You can check it out below:
Below is what the backside of the T-Shirt reads:
“Be weary of the old man in a profession where young men don’t last long.”
WWE made a botch and wrote “weary” instead of “wary”. Wary means “feeling or showing caution about possible dangers”, while Weary means “grow tired of or bored with”.
WWE has now fixed this error and you can check out the updated version below:
WATCH: Super Hot Revealing Video Of Former WWE Diva Michelle McCool (The Undertaker’s Wife):