• WWE VIDEO HISTORY (December 10, 2007) – WWE Monday Night RAW [15th Anniversary Special]
On this day in 2007, World Wrestling Entertainment aired another LIVE episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWE Monday Night RAW’.
This episode was broadcasted from the Arena at Harbor Yard in Bridgeport, Connecticut and featured matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWE Armageddon 2007’ PPV.
Here’s the card:
1. Intercontinental Title – Ladder Match: Jeff Hardy vs. Carlito
2. Santino Marella vs. RVD
3. Ric Flair & Batista & Triple H vs. Randy Orton & Edge & Umaga
4. Hornswoggle vs. The Great Khali
5. Battle Royal: Al Snow, Bart Gunn, Doink, Repo Man, Steve Blackman, Pete Gas, Bob Backlund, Gangrel, The Goon, Skinner, I.R.S., Flash Funk, Scotty 2 Hotty, Ted DiBiase, Jim Neidhart, Sgt. Slaughter and Gillberg
6. WWE Tag Team Titles: Hardcore Holly & Cody Rhodes vs. Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch
7. Mr. Kennedy vs. Marty Jannetty
• WWE Hall Of Famer Cleared To Take Bumps In The Ring
During a recent appearance on the Steve Austin Show podcast, two time WWE Hall Of Famer Ric Flair gave an update on his health and noted that he has been cleared to take some small bumps in the ring.
Below is what Flair said:
“I had difficulty doing anything when I still had that bag on my side that was attached to my intestines because it sat right at my waistline and it was hard, but as soon as I got that off, I was back doing 500 free squats.
To me, I just need a goal. Does that make sense? But I finally got the weight back on and then I found myself putting more weight back on than I wanted, so I have to be careful with that, but I’ve been working out. I can do anything, benchpress.
I have to be careful after surgery, the second surgery, for hernia issues. But I literally took it easy. I didn’t do anything. And now I’m full speed ahead. The guys have cleared me to do anything.
I’ve actually been cleared to get knocked down in the ring. I didn’t know if they were going to use me in some capacity and you know the clearances you have to have with the health policy, which is so adamant.”
Flair was last seen on WWE programming in October on the historic SmackDown 1000 episode.