• WWE Hall Of Famer Says He Will Wrestle Again Within The Next 6 Months
Old School WWF Legend “The World’s Strongest Man” Mark Henry was a recent guest on the Busted Open Radio show, where he revealed that he plans to return to the ring for one more match within the next 6 months.
Mark Henry’s last match took place at the Greatest Royal Rumble 2018 PPV, where he competed in the 50 man Royal Rumble match in Saudi Arabia.
Here’s what the 2018 WWE Hall of Famer had to say:
“I’d rather get punked out than to get my a$$ whooped. Randy is not somebody to mess around with if you’re not 100%.
Now I’m walking on two feet, I’m 325 pounds, I’m lighter, trimmer than I’ve ever been, and I plan on having a match sometime in the next 6 months.
I just want to have one match, and if Randy is the guy, then so be it. Believe me, I’ll be ready and I won’t be on one foot on a push scooter.”
For those who don’t know, Henry is referring to his RAW Legends Night appearance, where he got disrespected by Randy Orton in a backstage segment.
You can watch it below:
WATCH: Former WWE Diva Layla Shows Off Her Knockers:
You can download our official WrestleFeed mobile app to check out more Wrestling news & Divas content. Tap here to download.
• ON THIS DAY IN WCW HISTORY (February 28, 2000) – WCW MONDAY NITRO
On this day in 2000, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired another episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW MONDAY NITRO’.
It was broadcasted from the Target Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota and featured matches, interviews & segments on the road to the ‘WCW Uncensored 2000’ PPV.
The card can be found here:
– Big Vito & Johnny the Bull vs. Lane & Idol
– WCW Hardcore Title: 3 Count vs. Brian Knobbs
– Dustin Rhodes vs. Norman Smiley
– Jeff Jarrett vs. Vampiro
– TAFKA Prince Iaukea vs. David Flair
– The Maestro vs. Ernest Miller
– Buff Bagwell vs. Lex Luger
– Sid Vicious vs. Tank Abbott