• WWE Is Teasing An Interesting Idea For Money In The Bank 2022 Winners
Money In The Bank 2022 premium live event will take place at the Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas on July 2nd.
WWE aired a promo for it during WrestleMania Backlash, where Cody Rhodes said the following:
“One lucky male and female Superstar will win the chance to main event WrestleMania.”
While the MITB winners can obviously challenge for the Title at WrestleMania (like Seth Rollins did in the main event of WrestleMania 31), WWE has never promoted the MITB contract in such a way, where the winner could earn the chance to main event WrestleMania.
Only the Royal Rumble is promoted in such a way, where the winner is guaranteed to main event WrestleMania.
Is WWE teasing something that’s going to happen next year? Will we see a Money In The Bank cash-in at WrestleMania for the first time since 2015?
WATCH: Revealing Videos Of Former ECW/WWE Diva Dawn Marie (Part 3):
• ON THIS DAY IN TNA HISTORY (May 8, 2008) – TNA iMPACT!
On this day in 2008 Total Nonstop Action! aired another episode of their weekly TV show ‘TNA iMPACT! Wrestling’.
This episode took place at the TNA Impact Zone in Orlando, Florida and featured matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the TNA Sacrifice 2008 PPV.
Here’s the official card from that night:
1. Petey Williams vs. Jimmy Rave vs. Johnny Devine vs. Curry Man vs. Shark Boy vs. Consequences Creed (Xavier Woods)
2. Knockouts Immunity Pole Match: Roxxi vs. Velvet Sky vs. Angelina Love vs. Christy Hemme vs. Gail Kim vs. ODB vs. Salinas vs. Jackie Moore (Jacqueline) vs. Traci Brooks
3. No DQ Match: Sting vs.James Storm
4. Matt Morgan vs. Kip James (Billy Gunn)
5. Scott Steiner & Kurt Angle vs. Samoa Joe & Kevin Nash