• Old School WWF Tag Team Veteran Celebrates His Birthday
Old School WWF Tag Team Veteran Beau Beverly (Real name: Wayne Bloom) celebrates his 61st birthday today.
Wayne Bloom spent most of his professional wrestling career teaming with his close personal friend Mike Enos, first as “The Destruction Crew” for Verne Gagne’s American Wrestling Association (88-91), later as “Minnesota Wrecking Crew 2” for Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling (1990) and then they finally joined the World Wrestling Federation in 1991 as “The Beverly Brothers”.
They were managed by The Genius (Lanny Poffo) for a while, but eventually left the promotion in 1993, but again teamed for a few matches in 1997 & 1998 on WCW TV.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAU BEVERLY!
• WWE Lists Reasons Why Brock Lesnar Will Be Defeated At WrestleMania 35
“The Beast Incarnate” Brock Lesnar will defend the Universal Championship against the Men’s Royal Rumble 2019 winner Seth Rollins in the co-main event of WrestleMania 35.
This is the 3rd straight WrestleMania where Lesnar is a part of the Universal Championship match (Lesnar has been featured in all Universal Title matches at WrestleMania so far).
WWE’s website staff believes Rollins is going to slay the Beast at WrestleMania 35 and they have listen the reasons why.
You can check them out below:
5 reasons Seth Rollins will beat Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania
1. Seth Rollins can plan: Rollins was credited for being the mastermind behind The Shield, planning layered attacks and being several steps ahead of his brothers.
2. Seth Rollins can reverse the German suplex: Rollins has shown that he’s agile enough to escape [the German Suplex]. When the [Lesnar & Rollins] last faced off at WWE Battleground 2015, Rollins managed to land on his feet after a German suplex, completely flipping momentum in his favor.
3. Seth Rollins can mix offenses
4. Seth Rollins cannot be stopped at WrestleMania: The Architect has won at every WrestleMania in which he’s competed. At WrestleManias 29 and 30, Rollins and The Shield dominated on their way to victory. At WrestleMania 31, Rollins lost to Randy Orton, but recovered later in the night to defeat Lesnar and Reigns. Injuries sidelined him for WrestleMania 32, but The Kingslayer followed up with victories over former mentor Triple H at WrestleMania 33 and Finn Bálor and The Miz for the Intercontinental Title at WrestleMania 34.
5. Seth Rollins can get back up