• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (July 13, 1985) – WWF Championship Wrestling
On this day in 1985, the World Wrestling Federation aired another episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Championship Wrestling’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Mid-Hudson Civic Center in Poughkeepsie, New York and featured matches & interviews on the road to the “WWF The Wrestling Classic” PPV.
You can find the card below:
1. Paul Orndorff vs. Mr. X
2. Lanny Poffo & Pedro Morales vs. Barry O & J.A. Rizzo
3. The Missing Link vs. Jim Young
4. George “The Animal” Steele vs. Jerry Adams
5. Terry Funk vs. Mario Mancini
6. Iron Sheik & Nikolai Volkoff vs. Barry Windham & Mike Rotundo
• WWE Might Have Spoiled The Stipulation For Drew McIntyre vs. Dolph Ziggler At The Horror Show At WWE Extreme Rules
Drew McIntyre will put his WWE Championship on the line against Dolph Ziggler at The Horror Show at WWE Extreme Rules this Sunday. The stipulation for the match will be picked by Ziggler, who’ll reveal it right before the match starts.
Ziggler and McIntyre have said that the stipulation will be ‘Never Seen Before‘.
However, it might turn out to be a Tables, Ladders and Chairs match, as an advertisement on Facebook is going around advertising the match with the above mentioned stipulation.
You can check it out below:
Sometimes, WWE puts out these false advertisements to generate fan interest and curiosity for their matches, so there’s a chance that it might not turn out to be a TLC match.
WATCH: Revealing Photos Of WWE NXT Wrestler Chelsea Green (Girlfriend of Zack Ryder / Matt Cardona) – Part 2:
You can download our official WrestleFeed mobile app to read all the latest WWE & AEW news in one place. Tap here to download.