• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (April 26, 2000) – WCW Thunder [Arquette Wins The World Title]
On this day in 2000, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW Thunder’ on TBS.
This episode was pre-taped at the Onondaga County War Memorial Arena in Syracuse, New York and featured matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WCW Slamboree 2000’ PPV.
The card of the show can be found here:
1. Ernest Miller vs. Bam Bam Bigelow
2. Chris Kanyon vs. Shawn Stasiak
3. Billy Kidman vs. Horace Hogan
4. Tables Match: Sting vs. The Wall
5. Catfight: Paisley vs. Tammy Lynn Sytch
6. Mike Awesome vs. Booker T
7. WCW World Heavyweight Title: Jeff Jarrett & Eric Bischoff vs. Diamond Dallas Page & David Arquette
• WWE NXT Referee Breaks His Leg, Still Manages To Finish The Match (Video)
WWE NXT referee Tom Castor broke his leg during Velveteen Dream vs. Tyler Breeze match at an NXT Live Event.
Tom still managed to finish the match with a broken leg and you can watch it below:
— Riley Pentecost (@Steelerpent) April 26, 2019
.@tomcastorWWE is the epitome of professionalism and that was evident last night when he broke his leg during a match but didn’t let that interfere with his job. That man loves what he does. Speedy recovery, my man. The #wwenxt universe loves you.
— Kayla Braxton (@KaylaBraxtonWWE) April 26, 2019
Please say a prayer for my brother @tomcastorWWE. He broke his leg in the line of duty tonight during the main event of #NXTOmaha. When he was on the stretcher he squeezed my hand and proudly said "Drake I Love the Business". We love you Tom! ?
— Drake Wuertz (@WWEDrakeWuertz) April 26, 2019