• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (June 20, 1988) – WWF Prime Time Wrestling
On this day in 1988, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Prime Time Wrestling’.
It featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF SummerSlam 1988’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– Brutus Beefcake vs. The One Man Gang
– The Big Boss Man vs. Frankie Valdez
– Greg Valentine vs. Ricky Ataki
– Shawn Michaels & Marty Jannetty vs. Iron Mike Sharpe & the Intruder
– George Steele vs. Randy Neverman
– Hercules vs. Jose Luis Rivera
– Jacques & Raymond Rougeau vs. SD Jones & Brady Boone
– Bam Bam Bigelow vs. Tom Stone
– B. Brian Blair & Jim Brunzell vs. Bret Hart & Jim Neidhart
• WWE NXT UK Wrestler Travis Banks Issues A Statement On Being Accused Of Physical & Mental Abuse
WWE NXT UK wrestler Travis Banks has been accused of harassing multiple women over the past 72 hours. The story which got the most attention was the one Millie McKenzie posted, a 17-year old girl who Banks mentally and physically abused.
Banks wrote the following in response:
“I’d like to issue a statement regarding Millie McKenzie’s comments:
Millie was a trainee of mine at Fight Club: Pro. She was also a close personal friend. We would be at shows together, attend the same social events, travel together and hang out at the wrestlers house where I was living. It was through this friendship a consensual relationship was formed.
The relationship broke down between both parties and it ended. After it ended we agreed to talk it out. We apologized to each other for any individual actions behind the relationship breakdown.
After seeing these comments, I can only repeat my apology. I am truly sorry for any pain caused by the relationship.”
Also Read: Jack Gallagher Being Erased From WWE History
You can download our official WrestleFeed mobile app to read all the latest WWE & AEW news in one place. Tap here to download.