• OLD SCHOOL HISTORY (April 30, 1990) – WWF Prime Time Wrestling
On this day in 1990, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Prime Time Wrestling’.
It featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF SummerSlam 1990’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– Brutus Beefcake vs. Mike Williams
– Dino Bravo vs. Mitch Ryder
– The Orient Express vs. Sonny Blaze & Mark Frear
– Tugboat vs. Joe Champ
– Jimmy Snuka vs. Black Bart
– The Warlord vs. Jim Long
– WWF IC Title Tournament Quarter Finals: Tito Santana vs. Akeem
– Mr. Perfect vs. Mario Mancini
– Bad News Brown vs. Paul Roma
– Shawn Michaels & Marty Jannetty vs. Sonny Austin & Paul Diamond
– Jim Duggan vs. Boris Zhukov
WATCH: Former WWE Diva Kelly Kelly Shows Off Her Hot Buns:
• WWE Officials Begin Burial Of RAW Tag Team
As we noted yesterday, Fightful reported that WWE offered former RAW Tag Team Champions The Revival a 5 year deal worth $500,000 per year.
On the other hand, Bodyslam is reporting that the deal that was actually offered is worth $550,000 per year, which means both Scott Dawson & Dash Wilder were offered $2.75 million each (for 5 years).
According to the Wrestling Observer, The Revival turned down these new contracts. WrestlingNewsCo is reporting that The Revival turned down the new deal because they aren’t happy with their creative and WWE failed to deliver on their promise that they’ll take the tag team division more seriously.
Dawson & Wilder’s contracts are set to expire in early 2020 and WWE officials are set to bury them till their deals expire. The burying process began on this week’s RAW when they were portrayed as jokes when they were shown in the shower and Wilder was shaving Dawson’s back.
The Revival then went on to lose to RAW Tag Team Champions Zack Ryder & Curt Hawkins. After RAW went off the air, they attacked Universal Champion Seth Rollins and Rollins laid them out single-handedly.