• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (May 26, 1990) – NWA PRO
On this day in 1990, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW PRO’.
This episode featured pre-taped matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘NWA The Great American Bash 1990’ PPV.
The card can be found below:
– Mike Rotunda vs. Bob Morgan
– Wrestling wrap Up
– Ric Flair Interview
– Dutch Mantell vs. Tommy Rich
– Rock N Roll Express vs. Dave St Ainge & Harrison Halton
– The Danger Zone w/ Paul E Dangerously: Guest Stan Hansen
– Samoan Swat Team vs. Scott Sindean & Robbie Idol
– Ric Flair promo
– Stan Hansen vs. Paul Drake
• WWE Officials Discussing Major Heel Turn
As seen on last week’s episode of SmackDown, Dolph Ziggler returned to WWE programming and attacked WWE Champion Kofi Kingston.
Ziggler then announced that he’s going to face Kingston for the WWE Championship at next month’s WWE Super ShowDown 2019 PPV in Saudi Arabia.
According to Slice Wrestling, WWE officials are discussing the idea of Big E turning on The New Day by attacking Kofi Kingston and then reuniting with Dolph Ziggler. For those who don’t remember, Big E used to have a partnership with Ziggler and AJ Lee on WWE programming a few years back.
WWE sees great potential in Big E as a singles main event star and have been wanting to give him a push in singles competition for quite some time now.
We’ll keep you updated regarding this idea.