• WWE Officials’ Reaction To Cesaro Leaving The Company
As we noted earlier, PWInsider reported that Cesaro has quietly left WWE after his contract expired.
He was offered a new contract by WWE, but he rejected it.
According to Fightful Select, WWE officials were disappointed and dismayed by Cesaro deciding to leave, because he was one of the most universally liked talent on the roster.
Unlike other recent departures in the company’s history, WWE did not want Cesaro to leave.
Since this wasn’t a release and his contract ended, there is no 90-day non-compete clause and he can wrestle anywhere he wants effective immediately.
Cesaro made his WWE main roster debut back in 2012. Below are his accomplishments in the company:
– 1x United States Champion
– 5x RAW Tag Team Champion
– 2x SmackDown Tag Team Champion
– Winner of the 1st ever Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal at WrestleMania 30
Also Read: Reason Behind WWE Releasing 29 Year Veteran
WATCH: Mandy Rose Slaps Her Buns:
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (February 24, 1997) – WWF Monday Night RAW
On this day in 1997, the World Wrestling Federation aired another episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Monday Night RAW’.
It was broadcasted from the Manhattan Center in New York City, New York and featured matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF WrestleMania 13’ PPV.
Here’s the card:
1. New Blackjacks vs. The Godwinns
2. Stevie Richards vs. Little Guido
3. Goldust vs. Savio Vega
4. Taz vs. Mikey Whipwreck
5. Legion Of Doom vs. The Headbangers
6. Tommy Dreamer vs. D-Von Dudley
7. The Undertaker vs. Farooq