Announcement: We have launched our ‘WrestleFeed’ App on both Android & iOS. We’re trying to create Wrestling’s own Social Media with it. Apart from all the wrestling news, videos & other updates on the app, we’re also going to do a ‘Wrestling Quiz’ every week before Monday Night RAW soon. The winner of that Quiz will win $100.
Please download our app now! Below are the download links:
Android – http://bit.ly/2IVQ3yU
iOS – https://apple.co/2Oido0R
According to the Fired Up podcast, WWE is currently planning The Rock vs. Roman Reigns for the Universal Championship as the main event of WrestleMania 35.
This is in accordance with the Dirty Sheets, who reported prior to SummerSlam 2018 that WWE officials are in talks with The Rock for a match at WrestleMania 35 and that the match would be The Rock vs. Roman Reigns for the Universal Title if Rock agrees to return.
However, the plan now might be a little different. The plan prior to SummerSlam 2018 was for The Rock to capture the Universal Championship at Royal Rumble 2019 and then for Reigns to defeat The Rock for the Title at WrestleMania 35.
You can read our original report (via Dirty Sheets) that we posted prior to SummerSlam 2018 below:
– Kevin Owens somehow manages to defeat Braun Strowman to win the Money In The Bank contract at SummerSlam 2018.
– Owens cashes-in on Roman Reigns at SummerSlam 2018 itself to win the Title and become the first ever two time Universal Champion.
– Owens will hold on to the Title for the rest of 2018.
– At Royal Rumble 2019, The Rock will face Kevin Owens and will defeat Owens to become the Universal Champion (similar to the what happened back in 2013 between him and CM Punk).
– At WrestleMania 35, The Rock will face Roman Reigns and will drop the Title to Reigns in what could be The Great One’s final match.
However, with WWE booking Reigns to capture the Universal Title at SummerSlam 2018, WWE might book The Rock to win the Men’s Royal Rumble 2019 match now to earn a World Title match at WrestleMania 35 and then go on to challenge Reigns.
The possibility of this plan happening looks strong at the moment as The Rock is currently the favorite to win the Men’s Royal Rumble 2019 match, according to early betting odds provided by Sky Bet.
Below are the top favorites to win the match:
– The Rock (2/1)
– Daniel Bryan (6/1)
– Seth Rollins (8/1)
– Braun Strowman (9/1)
– Finn Balor (12/1)
– John Cena (12/1)
– Roman Reigns (12/1)
– Bobby Lashley (20/1)
– AJ Styles (25/1)
– Andrade “Cien” Almas (25/1)