• ON THIS DAY IN NWA HISTORY (April 25, 1987) – NWA World Wide Wrestling
On this day in 1987, Jim Crockett Promotions aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘NWA World Wide Wrestling’.
This episode featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments featuring the 1987 NWA Wrestling Superstars.
The card can be found below:
– New Breed vs. Brodie Chase & Tommy Angel
– Rock-n-Roll Express vs. Johnny Ace & Vernon Deaton
– Jimmy Garvin vs. Mike Force
– Brad Armstrong vs. George South
– Lex Luger vs. Ricky Nelson
– Jimmy Valiant & Lazor Tron vs. Thunderfoot I & Dexter Wescott
– Midnight Express vs. Todd Champion & Gary Royal
• WWE Planning Major Title Change At Money In The Bank 2020
Former Wyatt Family members, Braun Strowman and Bray Wyatt, are set to face off at next month’s Money In The Bank 2020 pay-per-view for the Universal Championship.
Wyatt challenged Strowman to a match on SmackDown after WrestleMania, which he accepted.
The Universal Champion is going to face the Firefly Fun House version of Bray Wyatt, instead of The Fiend. Due to this reason, many fans are expecting Strowman to go over at Money In The Bank 2020.
However, WWE might already be planning to take the Title off Strowman’s shoulder. According to Tom Colohue, WWE wants to make Wyatt the new Universal Champion at Money In The Bank.
The reason behind this move is that WWE doesn’t have any opponents for The Monster Among Men. The original plan for the summer was for Wyatt to feud with Roman Reigns, and WWE may consider putting the Title back on Wyatt until The Big Dog is back.
WATCH: Super Hot Revealing Video Of Former WWE Diva Michelle McCool (The Undertaker’s Wife):