• On This Day In Pro Wrestling History (April 25, 1993) – WWF Italy House Show
On this day in Pro Wrestling history on April 25, 1993, the World Wrestling Federation held a televised house show at the Forum in Milano, Italy.
This event aired on an Italian TV station, and was part of the “WWF Rampage 1993” European tour.
Here are the results:
– Doink The Clown defeated El Matador
– WWF Tag Team Titles: Steiner Brothers defeated Money Inc. (c) by DQ
– The Undertaker defeated Yokozuna by DQ
– Tatanka defeated Papa Shango
– Bushwhackers defeated Beverly Brothers
– Bret Hart defeated Bam Bam Bigelow
• WWE Received Heat From Sponsors For Bray Wyatt’s New Character
As seen on this week’s RAW, former WWE Champion Bray Wyatt debuted a new character and it didn’t sit well with WWE’s sponsors.
According to Brad Shepard, WWE received heat from shareholders and sponsors regarding Wyatt’s new character:
“WWE considered dropping the gimmick altogether after feedback on Tuesday morning from bigwig shareholders and sponsors voicing their opinion on it. Apparently, they didn’t like the whole cult leader of children vibe.
I was also told that there were plenty of people who loved it, and as we saw on SmackDown Live the vignette aired again so it looks like WWE is moving forward with the idea.”
WATCH: Former WWE Diva Layla Shakes Her Hot Juggs: