• WWE Reveals How They Will Kick Off 2022
After defeating Carmella on tonight’s SmackDown at Rolling Loud, SmackDown Women’s Bianca Belair announced that WWE will kick off 2022 with a pay-per-view on New Year’s Day.
Below is WWE’s announcement:
“WWE will kick off the new year at State Farm Arena in Atlanta on Saturday, January 1, 2022, marking the first time in history that a WWE pay-per-view event will be held on New Year’s Day.
The event will stream live on the night of New Year’s Day at 8 pm ET exclusively on Peacock in the United States and on WWE Network everywhere else.”
WWE will host its first-ever New Year's Day pay-per-view event on Saturday, January 1 in Atlanta! pic.twitter.com/Ix22DQBldO
— WWE (@WWE) July 24, 2021
WATCH: Revealing Video Of Missy Hyatt In A Lingerie:
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (July 23, 1995) – WWF Wrestling Challenge
On this day in 1995, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Wrestling Challenge’.
It was broadcasted from the Wilkes University Marts Center in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania and featured pre-taped matches, promos & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF In Your House 2: The Lumberjacks’ PPV, which took place later on the same day.
The card can be found right here:
– The British Bulldog & Lex Luger vs. Jim Dimitri & Gus Kantarakis
– The Roadie vs. Matt Hardy
– Double J Music Video
– Henry Godwinn vs. Jerry Flynn
– Waylon Mercy vs. Jeff Lavolt
– Hunter Hearst Helmsley vs. Barry Horowitz