• WWE Saturday Night’s Main Event Results – Judgment Day Loses To Random Mixed Tag Team
WWE held two “Saturday Night’s Main Event” Live Events (untelevised House Show) last night.
One of those events took place at the Tyson Events Center in Sioux City, Iowa. Below are the results:
– Omos def. R-Truth
– Dolph Ziggler & Nikki A.S.H. def. The Judgment Day (Damian Priest & Rhea Ripley)
— Michelle Marie ♑️🏳️🌈 (@rhearipleyfp) October 16, 2022
– Dana Brooke (c) vs. Tamina Snuka for the 24/7 Championship ended in a No Contest when Damage Control attacked both women
– Dakota Kai & IYO SKY (c) def. 24/7 Champion Dana Brooke & Tamina Snuka to retain the WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship
– Mustafa Ali def. Otis via DQ after Chad Gable interfered (Matt Riddle came out and made the save for Ali)
– Matt Riddle & Mustafa Ali def. Alpha Academy (Chad Gable & Otis)
– Bianca Belair (c) def. Bayley to retain the RAW Women’s Championship
– Seth Rollins (c) def. Mr. Money In The Bank Austin Theory in a Street Fight to retain the United States Championship
WATCH: Rhea Ripley’s Revealing Photoshoot:
• On This Day In Pro Wrestling History (October 16, 2003) – Old School Wrestling Legend Passed Away
On this day in 2003, we lost Old School Wrestling Legend Stu Hart at the age of 88.
Stu Hart wrestled for various territories during the 40s, 50s & 60s and he was also the legendary promoter of the ‘Calgary Stampede Wrestling’ territory from 1967 till he sold the promotion to Vince McMahon in 1984.
Though in 1986 one of his sons, Bruce Hart re-opened the promotion on his own.
Stu Hart was one of the few legendary wrestlers, who wrestled all kinds of animals like Bears & Tigers.
He was the proud father of fellow wrestling legends Bret “The Hitman” Hart & Owen Hart, as well as the father-in-law of Jim “The Anvil” Neidhart & “The British Bulldog” Davey Boy Smith.
† REST IN PEACE STU HART
May 3, 1915 – October 16, 2003