• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (February 12, 1990) – WWF Prime Time Wrestling
On this day in 1990, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Prime Time Wrestling’.
It featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF WrestleMania VI’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– Earthquake vs. Mark Young
– WWF Update
– Jim Duggan vs. Carl Nelson
– Bret Hart vs. Shawn Michaels
– The Colossal Connection vs. Rico Fredrico & Jim Norman
– WWF Event Center
– Highlights Of Ted Dibiase vs. Jake Roberts (From Last Week)
– Paul Roma vs. Al Perez (JIP)
– Brother Love Show: Rick Martel Is The Guest
– Demolition vs. The Powers Of Pain
– WWF Event Center
– Rick Rude vs. Jerry Monti
– Rhythm & Blues vs. Jimmy Snuka & Ronnie Garvin
• WWE Shouldn’t Make The Same Mistake With Roman Reigns That They Made With John Cena, Says Former WWE Superstar Ryback
During a recent edition of Conversations With the Big Guy podcast, former WWE Superstar Ryback gave his views on why WWE should turn Roman Reigns heel when he faces “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt at WrestleMania 36.
Below is what Ryback said:
“And Roman, I saw, going with The Fiend. I’m hoping this is — and they used Roman to get over Drew, which was a great call. Great call.
They have to be listening to these boos with that. And I think this is a great time. I think you could actually use this to turn Roman heel eventually. I think it would be a great opportunity, and not to make the same mistake you made with Cena, keeping him babyface for so long, actually let Roman get more over. He will get more over as a character.
He’ll be more popular than he’s ever been if they actually allow him to go that way. But I think you need to make this all about The Fiend going in.
And The Fiend should be the one to maybe, finally gets Roman to turn like Seth did. I think that’s a cool story down the road.”
WATCH: Hottest Torrie Wilson Stinkface With Bum Ever: