• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (February 12, 1995) – WWF Wrestling Challenge
On this day in 1995, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Wrestling Challenge’.
It was broadcasted from South Padre Island, Texas and featured pre-taped matches, promos & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF WrestleMania XI’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– Aldo Montoya vs. Ray Hudson
– The Blu Brothers vs. Bill Weaver & Shawn Dakota
– Lex Luger vs. The Brooklyn Brawler
– King Kong Bundy vs. John Snakowski
– Heartbreak Hotel with Cardboard Cutout Diesel (From Superstars)
– Men on a Mission vs. Butch Long & Adam Croom
– Mantaur vs. Ben Jordan
– Man Mountain Rock vs. Reno Riggins
• WrestleMania 36 – 10 Latest Rumors You Need To Know
WrestleMania 36 is just over 50 days away and excitement is running high on the Road to WrestleMania.
Let’s take a look at 10 latest rumors regarding WrestleMania 36 that you need to know:
10. Christian Could Be Coming Back
It looks like former World Heavyweight Champion Christian could be coming out of retirement to become a part of the current Edge – Randy Orton feud.
Below is what Brad Shepard is reporting about this:
“According to a source in WWE, retired Superstar Christian has been discussed as a possibility to get involved in the rivalry between Edge and Randy Orton.
I’m told his involvement may even include an in-ring return, pending medical clearance.
The plan is for the rivalry between Edge and Randy Orton to go all the way to April for WrestleMania 36, so they’ll need to fill time and the backstory is already there.”
*Go to the NEXT page to continue reading this article