Below are some top WWE news stories of the day:
– WWE NXT wrestler Gigi Dolin finally commented on one of her assets that the wrestling fans greatly love – her a$$.
On her Instagram story, Gigi wrote the following:
“I know my a$$ is fatter than it was when I was younger. That’s the point.”
Speaking of Gigi, she’s a part of the upcoming tournament to crown the new NXT Women’s Champion, since Indi Hartwell vacated the Title. She will face Tiffany Stratton in the first round.
– As we recently reported on our WrestleFeed App, NXT wrestler Sol Ruca has undergone surgery for a torn ACL. She was written off NXT TV recently.
According to the Wrestling Observer, WWE had plans for Ruca to team up with Dani Palmer and win the NXT Women’s Tag Team Championship, but that plan has now been canceled due to Ruca’s injury:
“Before her injury, there was talk of making Ruca & Dani Palmer into a major pushed babyface tag team in NXT.
They were so high on them, there was talk of them getting the NXT tag belts within a few months but that obviously isn’t happening.”
– Matt Riddle’s private video got leaked. He appeared on RAW Talk last night, but obviously didn’t talk about it.
– SmackDown Women’s Champion Rhea Ripley will feud with Natalya next. This feud began on last night’s RAW when Rhea defeated Dana Brooke and kept on attacking her, which led to Natalya coming out and having a face off with Mami.
– Seth Rollins has advanced to the Finals of the World Heavyweight Championship tournament. He defeated Damian Priest and Shinsuke Nakamura in a Triple Threat Match and then went on to defeat Finn Balor in the Semi-Finals of the tournament.
– Edge will return to WWE TV on this Friday’s SmackDown and face Rey Mysterio & AJ Styles in a Triple Threat Match in the World Heavyweight Championship tournament.