Let us take a look at the top 8 WWE News & Professional Wrestling stories of the hour:
8. Jimmy Snuka To Appear At WrestleCon 2017 Despite Not Mentally Competant To Stand Trial
WWE Hall of Famer Jimmy “Superfly” Snuka has been added to WrestleCon 2017 despite being declared “not mentally competant to stand trial” in the death case of his ex girlfriend from 1983.
A motion was filed by Chief Deputy District Attorney Charles Gallagher for Snuka to “be compelled to participate in outpatient mental health treatment” for 60 days to verify if he can stand trial or not.
7. Shining Stars Now Relegated To Low Level WWE Shows?
Epico & Primo, who have now been re-packaged as The Shining Stars, made their debut on Raw a while back and haven’t been seen on that show ever since. Word is that Vince McMahon isn’t impressed with them and has already dropped the idea of giving them a push. They worked last night’s WWE Main Event tapings.
Below are the matches that were taped for the show:
– The Shining Stars vs. Jack Swagger & Zack Ryder
– Enzo & Big Cass vs. The Dudley Boyz
– The Golden Truth vs. The Ascension
It’s not a bad sign when a wrestler works shows like WWE Main Event, as Enzo/Cass & Dudleys were on the show as well, but when a wrestler is only working these shows then it’s a bad sign.