• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (September 18, 1993) – WWF Superstars
On this day in 1993, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Superstars of Wrestling’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Westchester County Civic Center in White Plains, New York and featured matches, promos & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF Survivor Series 1993’ PPV.
Here’s the card:
1. Bret Hart vs. Blake Beverly
2. Well Dunn vs. Mark Thomas & Russ Greenberg
3. Razor Ramon vs. Max Shane
4. Ludvig Borga vs. PJ Walker
5. Mr. Perfect vs. Barry Horowitz
6. Shawn Michaels vs. Dan Dubiel
7. The Smoking Gunns vs. Mike Bell & Tony DeVito
• WWE Wrestler Comments On The Rumor Of Her Death
WWE SmackDown wrestler Lacey Evans became the attention of many people on Friday afternoon because of a rumor about her death.
While promoting this week’s SmackDown on Twitter, Evans was told by a fan that her Wikipedia page marked her dead.
Below is what it said:
“Lacey Evans used to perform on the SmackDown Brand under the ring name Lacey Evans before her death.”
Someone edited you’re Wikipedia pic.twitter.com/lcwb0mc4sD
— Jordan Morton (@The_Jomanator) September 18, 2020
The Sassy Southern Belle responded to the rumor and wrote the following:
“How did I die though? 🤔 “
How did I die though? 🤔 https://t.co/1OW5yVTdJG
— Lacey Evans ~ WWE Superstar. karaoke champion 🎙 (@LaceyEvansWWE) September 18, 2020
WATCH: Non-PG Shot Of Lacey Evans’ Butt:
You can download our official WrestleFeed mobile app to check out more Wrestling news & Divas content. Tap here to download.