• Yet Another SmackDown Star Out Of Action With An Injury
On last week’s episode of SmackDown, The Usos defeated The New Day (King Xavier Woods & Kofi Kingston) in a Street Fight to retain the SmackDown Tag Team Championship.
During this match, Woods got injured while hitting Jey Uso with a Tornado DDT.
Woods appeared on G4’s Attack Of The Show and revealed that he tore the Plantaris muscle under his calf, and he’ll be out of action for 4-6 weeks.
This means Woods will miss this month’s Royal Rumble PPV and next month’s Saudi Arabia PPV.
Woods now joins fellow SmackDown Superstars Drew McIntyre (neck issues), Sasha Banks (foot injury) and Ridge Holland (broken nose) on the injury list.
WATCH: Killer Kross Grabs Scarlett’s Knockers At RVD’s Wedding:
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (January 14, 1996) – WWF Action Zone
On this day in 1996, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Action Zone’.
This episode featured matches, promos, highlights & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF Royal Rumble 1996’ PPV.
Here’s the card:
– A Short Clip Of Shawn Michaels Press Conference Stating That He Will Be In The Royal Rumble
– Owen Hart vs. Henry Godwinn (From Superstars)
– A Vignette On Vader
– Highlights Of The Brother Love Show With The Ringmaster And Ted DiBiase (From Last Weeks RAW)
– The Ross Report
– Goldust vs. Barry Horowitz (From Superstars)
– Shawn Michaels Press Conference
– Promo By Diesel Talking About Shawn Michael’s Return
– Can We Talk With The Following Question: Who’s The Best Tag Team Partner For You?
– Mr. Perfect’s Dart Vignette
– Footage Of Sunny Bagging On Todd Pettengil After The Action Zone Last Week
– Billionaire Ted’s Wrasslin’ Warroom