• Adam Cole Comments On The Possibility Of Kevin Owens Joining AEW
As we have reported before, Kevin Owens’ WWE contract is set to expire on January 31, 2022 and there were rumors that he might consider joining All Elite Wrestling.
New AEW wrestler Adam Cole recently appeared on Renee Paquette’s Oral Sessions podcast, where Renee asked him about Owens possibly joining Tony Khan’s promotion.
Here’s what Cole said:
“I mean this because I’m friends with Kevin. I want Kevin to do what makes him happiest. I really mean it, I mean it in my soul.
However, of course I would love the idea of him joining me, and the Young Bucks, and everyone else here. That would be incredible.
However, I do want Kevin to be happy. So there’s no part of me that would be angry or upset with whatever his decision is.”
• ON THIS DAY IN WCW HISTORY (September 24, 1998) – WCW Thunder
On this day in 1998, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired another episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW Thunder’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Norfolk Scope in Norfolk, Virginia and featured matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WCW Halloween Havoc 1998’ PPV.
The match-card of the show can be found here:
1. Rick Steiner vs. Hugh Morrus
2. The Cat vs. Nick Dinsmore
3. Saturn vs. Psychosis
4. Fit Finlay vs. The Barbarian
5. Raven vs. Villano V
6. Chavo Guerrero Jr. vs. Disco Inferno
7. Alex Wright vs. Norman Smiley
8. WCW World Heavyweight Title: Goldberg vs. Kanyon