• AEW Wrestlers Stood Up For Colt Cabana After Rumors Of His Contract Not Being Renewed Due To CM Punk
Colt Cabana last competed in AEW on the March 4th episode of their YouTube show ‘Dark’.
There were rumors that Cabana’s AEW contract will not be renewed due to his controversial relationship with AEW World Champion CM Punk.
AEW wrestlers heard these rumors and stood up for Cabana.
Fightful Select is reporting the following about this situation:
“We’re told by numerous AEW talent that they caught wind several months ago that there was word that Colt Cabana’s deal with the company was not being renewed.
Cabana is an extremely popular person backstage both from his work in AEW and outside, and we’ve heard that numerous talent voiced their displeasure and went to bat for Cabana.”
There’s belief right now that Cabana will continue working for ROH Wrestling, which is now owned by AEW President Tony Khan.
New Video: AEW Wrestler Rebel Shakes Her Huge Buns:
• ON THIS DAY IN WWE HISTORY (July 7, 2003) – WWE Monday Night RAW
On this day in 2003, World Wrestling Entertainment aired another LIVE episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWE Monday Night RAW’.
This episode was broadcasted from the Bell Centre in Montreal, Quebec, Canada and featured matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWE SummerSlam 2003’ PPV.
You can find the match-card below:
1. Intercontinental Title: Christian vs. Booker T
2. The Hurricane vs. Rosey
3. Victoria & Steven Richards vs. Val Venis & Gail Kim
4. Test vs. Kevin Nash
5. Chris Jericho vs. Mark Jindrak
6. No. 1 Contender Match: Trish Stratus vs. Molly Holly
7. Randy Orton & Ric Flair vs. Rob Van Dam & Bubba Ray Dudley